Sunday, January 10, 2010

let's play a guessing game!

I love guessing games.  Well, let me clarify.  I love to be the one who knows the answer . . . not the one who is guessing.  At our house we play a lot of guessing games.  These games usually begin with me saying to my youngest daughter (23 months) something like, "Where are your shoes, mittens, socks, etc?"  And she always answers with an impish grin and a twinkle in her eye, "Hiding!"  Then the guessing begins as I look in every garbage can, laundry bin, closet and bag for the missing item.  A few weeks ago we spent a week looking for her coat.  (Don't worry we didn't take her out in the dead of winter without a coat.  She wore a one-size-too-big-hand-me-down from her sister.)  

So here's a guessing game for you.  I'm still working on perfecting my crayon roll technique, but in the mean time, I need something else to work on that didn't involve such rotary-cutter precession.  The materials for this mystery item are in the above picture.  Can you guess what this material is waiting to become?  Post a guess below. 
Anyone can post a comment.  I changed my settings so that a blogger account isn't necessary to post a comment.           

Craft on!

5 comments:

Kristin said...

I know, I know! I will wait to post what so others can guess though. :)

Anonymous said...

My guess is GLIMMER TOOLE. It's Carri (Wright) Smith by the way. I love crafting and I am so excited to see what you'll blog about this year.

Amanda said...

I'm guessing a no sew tu-tu...

Is it in your rules that all of your crafts revolve around sewing??

I made tu-tu's for my girls Christmas 2008 and they were a ton of fun!

Unknown said...

I second the vote for a tu-tu (and am still waiting for a response on whether or not you take requests.. ;) Perhaps your silence means 'no'!

elizabeth @ twelvecrafts said...

Kristin - you are super quick. I bet Lily would love a tutu!
Carri - You are right. There was glimmer tulle in the tutu. Let me know what crafts you have done or are working on. I could always use some inspiration!
Amanda - No, all my crafts don't have to involve sewing. Do you have some suggestions?
Jennie - Check out the last post you made. I responded to you on that one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails